Monday, December 15, 2008

MOB STYLE = GAME OF DEATH


If you have ever seen the movie Paid In Full with Camron, Mekhi Phiffer and Wood Harris then you might wanna cop this album. AZ (whom is played by Wood Harris in the movie) was part of this group from Harlem along with Wip Wop, Gangster Lou and Tone Capone. Real street dudes who were Harlem legends. They lived the lives most of todays rappers claim in their raps. Check this out

GAME OF DEATH 1992
http://www.divshare.com/download/6098708-54d

6 comments:

Bigg Hogg Pesci said...

Could you please, please, please re-up this gem? When I try to download this file, Divshare redirects me to the FBI site... WTF? lol.

Bigg Hogg Pesci said...

NVM found it somewhere else... do you happen to have their first album "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly"?

IGB said...

any chance your could point me in the direction of where you found this one please. Any luck with the Good,the bad and the ugly?

Bigg Hogg Pesci said...

I found it on a Russian site (www.myzuka.ru) and I had to download it track by track so to save you the trouble of doin' that, I put it in a rar file and uploaded it to Fileswap (http://www.fileswap.com/dl/YceoWvQIae/).
As for "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly", one dude promised that he'll upload it for me in a few days or so, so if you would give me your e-mail, I'll send you the link when I get it, OK?

IGB said...

Thanks so much man, been searching for about 2 days straight at this point. Yeah if you get the other link, could send it to pieman3g (at) gmail.com that would be outstanding. thanks again.

Freestyle Fletcher said...

anyone ever find TGTBTU? been looking forever!