Friday, December 12, 2008

DJ SURESHOT - DIAMOND D'S PRODUCER/DJ AVAILABLE FOR CLUB DATES


My partner for many years has been my man Sureshot.Thats him with the white hat on to the right of Diamond on the album cover. He has produced for Diamond and was his road DJ alongside his brother DJ KX. He is available for club dates nationwide in 2009. If you have ever been to one of his parties at Jimmy's Bronx Cafe, Mansion in Miami or the legendary Palladium in the 90's you already know how he puts it down. If any of you would like to book Sureshot or Diamond D for an event hit me up....238beats@gmail.com. We will go overseas too so holla. I also want to give a shout out to everyone represented on the countries that visit counter on my page. I appreciate your support and I ask that you spread the word to all your people in your countries about the site. RESPECT!

No comments: