Thursday, April 5, 2012

GLAMSENSE INTERVIEW WITH QUEEN LADY PATRA




Dancehall Queen Patra is about to release her new project. Shouts to Rich Nice. Below is an interview she did recently with Glamsense

GLAMSENSE INTERVIEW W/ THE QUEEN LADY PATRA

GLAMSENSE CHATS
WITH
LADY PATRA
GLAMSENSE: Hi PATRA, it’s been a long time, how’s everything?
PATRA: It’s been great, happy to be back.

GLAMSENSE: What are you up to? And what is your new project?

PATRA: It’s all about love, romance, and sex, nothing political. (PATRA giggles).

GLAMSENSE: You have been a sex symbol for years; do you think your image influence the change in female artists?

PATRA: My image has always been sexual, I love to be sexy, my music portrays romance and love and I’m a very romantic person myself.

GLAMSENSE: Are we going to get the same old PATRA, same sounds?

PATRA: I’m coming as the same PATRA, no different, just better, expect all kinds of music from me; my fan base will never go unpleased.

GLAMSENSE: You’re a trendsetter; can you explain your fashion choices for your new album?

PATRA: First of all, you have to have good health, keep fit, my image will always be my shorts and braids, during my break I didn’t have any braids in but I think my braids are my signature mark, so for my fans I want to remain truthful but the color of my braids will change colors just like my mood. (PATRA laughs).

GLAMSENSE: So this new album you’re working on, tell us something about it?

PATRA: The album that’s coming out is a continuation of where I left off, more mature and sensual, and I think this will be my best work ever.

GLAMSENSE: Tell us about the new team you’re working with.

PATRA: My new team consists of Mr. Rich nice, who’s the head of the A&R team, I have my own company and I’m getting ready to make a comeback, I feel great to be doing what I love best and excited for the future.

GLAMSENSE: you have been on break for a long time, what’s been going with you?

PATRA: I took a break because I wanted to be in control of my situation and my own life, I was not happy so I took the proper measurement to revent myself.


GLAMSENSE: Do you have any upcoming performances?

PATRA: I have just done glam sense award show and performed with the Roots for their Christmas special. My album comes out in a month so you will see and hear a lot from me

GLAMSENSE: Your outfit is lovely, who’s your designer?

PATRA: well my outfit was designed by the lovely TIFFANY RHODE from her new and improved collection “BUTCH DIVAS”; she loves the dancehall culture and Jamaican vibes and has always been a fan of my style and now she is one my main stylist.

GLAMSENSE: Well PATRA we wish you the best for the future and you’ll always be Irreplaceable and we know you’re going to do just find.

PATRA: (PATRA laughs) and say “mumma plus to di world”.