Thursday, December 23, 2010

CUTMASTER C - HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS



01. R Kelly - Bump-N-Grind
02. Guy - Piece Of My Love
03. Jodeci - Stay
04. Mary J Blige & K-Ci - I Don't Want To Do Anything
05. Blackstreet - Before I Let You Go
06. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
07. Keith Sweat - Make It Last Forever
08. R Kelly - Honey Love
09. Bobby Brown - Roni
10. Tony Terry - When I'm With You
11. New Edition - Can You Stand The Rain
12. Jodeci - Come And Talk To Me
13. Case - Faded Pictures
14. R Kelly - Your Bodys Callin
15. Mary J Blige - Sweet Thing
16. Stevie Wonder - Ribbon In The Sky
17. Isley Brothers - Driftin
18. Freddie Jackson - You Are My Lady
19. Maxwell - Fortunate
20. Jodeci - Forever My Lady
21. R Kelly - Seem Like Your Ready
22. Sade - Sweetest Taboo
23. Debra Laws - Very Special

Smoothing it out for the holidays. This is fireplace music! Shouts to SOUL.