Friday, May 1, 2009

G BO THE PRO WAYBACK WEDNESDAY 1 YR ANNIVERSARY BASH


My man G BO the Pro wants you to come out to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of his Wayback Wednesday night. He put together a sick line up of DJ's. I will be there with my team. G Bo will be spinning for me on May 14th @ Classic Hip Hop Thursdays @ Katra.

Wayback Whensday is 1yr old ! I've asked a few of my DJ friends to help celebrate. Frankie Cutlass, Tedsmooth, my old partner Double R, Frank B Swift and Ronzilla will be bringing their A game so it will be a classic night to remember. Also to thank all of the people that have made this event a success over the past year I will be giving away a mixed CD (mixed by ME!) that highlights some of the songs from WAYBACK WHEN that I've played throughout the year...with some special blends included of course.

The purpose of the party is not only to listen to old school music but to re-connect with the people that you enjoyed the music with and who helped make you who you are today.

Thank You for making Wayback Whensday a success...


G-Bo The Pro

No comments: