Friday, May 8, 2009

NEW ARTIST FEATURE - VILLA-NOVA ***MUST LISTEN***



I swear I get 10 cd's a day of people who are gonna "change the game". 99% of them need to change their career path. I was @ Katra one night, not really paying attention to the music that was being played, until this song caught my ear. Turns out my man Q from Katra had given my man a joint to play and it was a song called "Peddlin Music". I got the whole cd from him last night and played it on my way home. I gotta tell you the production, lyrical content and the arrangements on this cd impressed me. Nova has a unique voice and the right delivery. He is polished and with the right push he can be a problem. Do me a favor, give me feedback on this. DJ's get with this now EARLY.

http://www.divshare.com/direct/7322090-d04.zip

No comments: