Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MKAY 238ST LEGEND


Shout out to my man Mike aka MKAY. He and his brothers grew up in my building on 660 Nereid Ave in the Bronx.They wrote MKAY , CAVS & KEY. They got me into graf even though I sucked! lol If you remember the 70's and 80'S you remember how the trains used to be. That was HIP HOP along with breakdancing and rap music. The younger generation does not respect these 3 elements and its partially the older generations fault for nit keeping the values like we should have. I dedicate this post to the original b boy's who paved the way for the LIl Wayne's of today's world. Read the article on MK and check out a legendary writer from the Bronx...Cope 2. This is a classic video 2 parts

http://wildstylers.com/wstr/index.php?module=article&view=254



No comments: