Saturday, March 9, 2013

#AUDIO The Notorious B.I.G. 1972-1997- DJ Butta L

Shouts to Butta L....

A tribute mix to the one that respresented brooklyn to the fullest, Chrisphopher Wallace aka, Biggie Smalls,

The Notorious B.I.G.
1.words from Mrs. Wallace
2. Big Poppa
3. Dreams
4. Can't You See-Total feat Notorious B.I.G
5. Keep Your Hands High- Tracey Lee feat Notorious B.I.G.
6. The What- feat Method Man
7. Dead Wrong
8. Ready To Die
9. Warning
10.Ten Crack Commandents
11. Come On(Lord Finesse mix)- feat Sadat X
12. Players Anthem- Junior M.A.F.I.A
13. Get Money- Junior M.A.F.I.A
14. Get Money remix- Junior M.A.F.I.A
15. Stay With Me(break)- Debarge
16. One More Chance/Stay With Me remix
17. You Used To Love Me- Faith Evans
18. Be Happy- R. Kelly feat Notorious B.I.G.
19. Fuck You Tonight- feat R. Kelly
20. Use To Me Spending- R. Kelly feat Nokio and Jazming
21. No Love For Hoes(mixtape)
22. Madison Square Garden freestyle- feat 2pac
23. Juicy
24. Gimme The Loot
25. Victory- Puff Daddy and The Family
26. All About The Benjamins- Puff Daddy and The Family
27. Flava In Ya Ear remix- Craig Mack feat Notorious B.I.G., Rampage, LL Cool J, Busta Rhymes
28. Unbelievable
29. Kick In The Door
30. I Got A Story To Tell
31. Time Zone- Afrika Bambaataa
32. Real Love remix- Mary J Blige feat Notorious B.I.G.
33. Hypnotize
34. Brooklyn's Finest- Jay Z feat Notorious B.I.G.
35. Party And Bullshit