Friday, February 20, 2009

EGO TRIP - 1987 SINGLES


No explanation needed. Check the tracklist

Top Billin' - Audio Two
Rebel Without A Pause - Public Enemy
The Bridge Is Over - Boogie Down Productions
It's My Thing - Epmd
You're A Customer - Epmd
Raw - Big Daddy Kane
Bring The Noise - Public Enemy
Nobody Beats The Biz - Biz Markie
I Know You Got Soul - Eric B. & Rakim
Public Enemy No. 1 - Public Enemy
Timebomb - Public Enemy
Just Rhymin' With Biz - Big Daddy Kane
Do The James - Super Lover Cee & Casanova Rud
I'm Bad - LL Cool J
Funky - Ultramagnetic Mc's
Boyz-In-The-Hood - Eazy-E
Holy War (Live) - Divine Force
Saturday Night - Schoolly D
I Ain't No Joke - Eric B. & Rakim
I Cram To Understand U - Mc Lyte
Dopeman - N.W.A.
Going Way Back - Just Ice
Have A Nice Day - Roxanne Shante
Pickin' Boogers - Biz Markie
Tramp - Salt N' Pepa
Push It - Salt N' Pepa
Poetry - Boogie Down Productions
Rikers Island - Kool G Rap & Dj Polo
Rhyme Tyme - Kool G Rap & Dj Polo
Jimbrowski - Jungle Brothers
Small Time Hustler - Dismasters
The Overweight Lover's In The House - Heavy D & The Boyz
The Godfather - Spoonie Gee
Bustin' Loose - Alliance
Do It! Do It! - Alliance
Oreo Cookie - Alliance
I Got An Attitude - Antoinette
Take It Off - Spoonie Gee
Last Night - Kid 'n Play
This Cut's Got Flavor - Latee
Puttin' On The Hits - Latee
Use Me (Before I Let Go) - Steady B
Sexy - Masters Of Ceremony
Suicide - Busy Bee
My Mic Is On Fire - Lord Shafiyq
Raps New Generation - Classical Two
We Want Some Pussy!! - 2 Live Crew

http://www.rapidspread.com/file.jsp?id=jhlt0zddh6

No comments: