Friday, January 2, 2009

DJ NEIL ARMSTRONG - BITTERSWEET


Another great concept mix from Neil Armstrong. Check the tracklisting and then grab this one.

I. Boy Meets Girl
1 - My Cherie Amour - Stevie Wonder
2 - Shake You Down - Greg Abbot
3 - Don't Look Any Further - Dennis Edwards
4 - Kiss Of Life - Sade
II. Patiently Waiting
5 - Let's Wait A While - Janet Jackson
6 - Very Special - Debra Laws
7 - Lady In My Life - Michael Jackson
8 - Tenderoni - Bobby Brown
9 - Love's Holiday - Earth, Wind & Fire
10 - Sweet Thing - Rufus & Chaka Khan
11 - Don't Go - En Vogue
III. Til The Breakadawn
12 - Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
13 - Close The Door - Teddy Pendergrass
14 - Sweetest Taboo - Sade
15 - Ooh La La - Teena Marie
16 - I Like It - El DeBarge
17 - Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
18 - Tainted - Slum Village
IV. Every Waking Moment
19 - Golden Lady - Stevie Wonder
20 - Electric Relaxation - A Tribe Called Quest
21 - For The Love Of You - Isley Brothers
22 - All I Do - Stevie Wonder
23 - Break For Love - Raze
V. Pain
24 - Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
25 - Where Is The Love - Donny Hathaway & Roberta Flack
26 - After The Love Is Gone - Earth Wind & Fire
27 - Lately - Stevie Wonder
28 - A Dream - El DeBarge
29 - All Cried Out - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
30 - Ex Factor -
31 - Saddest Day In My Life - Wayne Wonder
32 - One Step Ahead - Aretha Franklin
33 - Missing You - Diana Ross
34 - She's Gone - Hall & Oates
35 - She's Out Of My Life - Michael Jackson
VI. Letting Go, No Holding Back
36 - I Love You - Mary J. Blige
37 - Before I Let Go - Frankie Beverly & Maze
VII. Back In The Saddle
38 - The Beat Goes On - The Whispers
39 - Rocksteady - The Whispers

http://www.divshare.com/download/6223475-574

No comments: