Wednesday, September 5, 2012

G UNIT PRESENTS: THE MAYA THE B SHOW LIVE TAPING NYC 9/12/12


Make sure you support my girl Maya. Below are a few words from her about the show:

Thank you for all your support during my career in media/radio! I would not be here without you. I need to ask another big favor from you! Next Wednesday, September 12  I am doing my first LIVE show at New York City's legendary night club- SOB's . I'm attempting to create a Jay Leno/Letterman style ambiance with a live studio audience plus awesome performances!

 If you're in NY please come. If you are not- you can still tune in to http://thisis50.com/ for the exclusive LIVESTREAM broadcast. The favor I need is if you can please post this picture on your page and help me get the word out. Support me! Support Thisis50Rradio! Support NY! Support the LOVE of Hip Hop! Love you and thank you all in advance for always having my back! This is a two way street! Don't forget.

DOORS OPEN @ 6PM
TAPING  BEGINS  @ 7PM SHARP

SOB'S
 200 Varick Street  New York, NY 10014